Market research on the Internet
- As your field of activity is presented on the Internet?
- Which of the partners or competitors already have their own websites? How long do they work?
- What is their policy on the internet?
- Which are already in the industry WEB-sites?
- Goals, objectives and audience of the site
- Analysis of the structure and site navigation. Proposals for simplicity and ease of use
- Corporate style website (Does a professional, associated with the corporate style, design?)
- Quickly if the site is working, convenience and frequency of updates.
- Positioning Online Resources
- Properly conducted a registration in catalogs and Internet search engine?
- Is the site of an exchange of banners and does it make sense?
- Do you have an approved advertising campaign on the Internet?
- Do you use a commercial banner ad? Do the current level of your banners?
- Do you know the audience of advertising platforms?
- How many visitors to the site? How often do they come back?
- Whence came the visitors: which sites, search engines, from what regions?
- Who are your visitors? Are visitors to the target audience?
- What information is most interesting to visitors?